Post by Siana Blackwood on Jun 11, 2012 1:41:07 GMT -5
I have a couple of questions for everyone:
1) what is your favourite kind of writing challenge? E.g. wridays, week-long, any time, random wordcount...
2) what are the typical rules for the challenges you just mentioned (feel free to combine the responses to these two questions)
3) do you prefer challenges to be on weekends, during the week or is any time okay?
4) should challenges always be set by the admin, or should all members feel free to post a timed challenge?
I'm hoping for loads of information here, so don't be shy and please post a response
just an extra note - the 'Other Challenges' board is most definitely a place for members to post whatever challenge or wordcount dares they like. Non-writing challenges are also welcome there. The challenges I'm talking about in this section are writing-related ones like you see in the main board of 'One Year of WriMos'
Post by Agent Double Oh Zero on Jun 17, 2012 4:43:41 GMT -5
1. Wridays, any time, random 2. Word count goal and/or time goal, either set by poster or chosen by writer 3. Any time is okay 4. All members should be free to post. That creates more variety, and doesn't make one person have to come upmwith all of them.